Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More changes. It seems like it's like this every Summer. I'm actually excited about this Summer. First Savannah, now Camille. Camille and I went to her orientation for Kindergarten. It was a such a special day for us. She is SO excited to start school. Savannah will be starting 2nd grade! My girls are growing up!

They are going to Summer Camp in Silver Spring. I'm excited for them. We're going to the beach again but this time for a longer time! I'm so excited. My daughters had the BEST time last summer.

The commute back and forth to Bowie is about to end. It's as though I'll finally leave Bowie. I love Bowie but I'm excited to live in Silver Spring, my hometown. It's changed a LOT.

Dad just celebrated his 74th birthday! I'm so proud. Mom is coming right up too. I'm so fortunate to have both of my parents and overall they are doing very well. Some how they both are still able to be there for me.

I think my daughters are better at change than me.

I'm working out on the treadmill. I'm determined to get into shape and be healthy. I attend my CODA meetings. I pray a lot. I say my affirmations. I dream a lot. I breathe. I keep going.

No comments: