Thursday, March 19, 2009

Savannah is 7 years old!

My Savannah turned 7 years old on March 16th! She had a wild and crazy sleep over hosted by Terri for Amira (Savannah's soul sister) and Savannah. She had a great time. I can't wait until the pictures come back.

Camille was sick with a terrible virus so she couldn't stay overnight. She went home with me. Get better Cammy! She's been sick a whole week now. When she's sick, I'm always a little depressed.

Savannah is becoming more beautiful everyday.

Savannah is reading more and more. Her first book she can read all by herself is "Fat Cat." It's a book that focuses on the long "a" sound...cat, rat, Pat, bat, etc. It's a cute book. We have so much more books to read before the end of this month!

Right now she's working on learning about groups/sets in graphs. Isn't that a bit much for 1st Grade? It's really hard to explain it to her when we do homework every night. In Science she's learning about matter, solids and liquids. I love her Science book.

I got Savannah a MP3 Player for her birthday. I put a few Disneymania CD's on it for her. So far she loves it. She learning all the buttons still. I just hope she doesn't lose it.

I adore Savannah. We are so close. We will always be.

I hope Camille is feeling a little better. Tomorrow is Friday, it's been a HARD week. I think I have Camille's virus. Oh well, gotta keep going.

ttyl

No comments: